Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dr. Seuss Dr.Seuss







So since my dad is visiting for a few days, i was able to get out of the house with just Londyn this morning. I love being able to spend time with just her. She is so much fun and full of so much personality. We headed to Target, If you don't know Target is a huge supporter of Read Across America. Since Dr.Seuss birthday is March 2nd they were having a birthday party at all stores across the country. We went up to the North Target. I was very happy to find it not to be crowded. We listened to a story, received a goody bag and ate a cupcake!!! We were also very excited to show off our Dr.Seuss t-shirt. Oh come on you had to expect i would have an outfit for this:)...I wouldn't cooperate for pictures but my shirt said "Love that Cat". Then i headed to the Overstock sale at Toscana Park and found a great new clothing company for kids called Toeheadz, they are located locally but you can only order on line. http://www.toeheadz.com/index.html I am so excited to check them out and order some things. I love shoes for myself or for the kids and they carry the line Livie and Luca, they are pricey shoes but such amazing quality!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment