Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweet Baby Harper

oh sweet baby Harper, why do you wake up so early....lol. OK i will admit it i am not a morning person at all and have been fortunate that my oldest takes after her mom and is a sleeper and likes to sleep in late real late, i think Londyn would spend all day in bed if i would let her but sweet baby Harper is not. She is usually up by 7:30 which i am OK with but This morning as i am sound asleep and all cozy warm on the comes the monitor, i reach for my phone 5:00 am...HARPER!!!!!! i stumble out of bed into her room and there she is looking up and smiling me at me, how can you not love that...OK kiddo lets do this, i change her and bring her back to bed with me and she cuddles for a bit and then fusses...time to eat mom, we stumble down stairs and i lay her in her swing while i get her bottle made, the bottle is done and we settle in on the couch and she eats, ahhh thanks mom!!! oh my sweet baby Harper as much as i dislike that you wake up before the sun, i do like spending quiet mornings with you before the craziness of the day starts...I think she wakes up sometimes just to spend quiet time with me, b/c when L wakes up its no stop go go go so I will take mornings like this as long as you promise not to wake up at 5 am every morning;) but few upsides to early morning wake ups. I can catch up on some DVR time and We go back to bed after she eats!!! so back to bed we go for a couple of hours!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment