Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello

well after following tons of blogs and finally starting one for the business and some encourgement from good friends. I have decided to start a  blog so that i can talk about my likes, dislikes, what works for us and what doesn't and to vent sometimes if i must, i find it therapeutic and it will save my husband from listening to me. I am opionated and i am ok with that, if you don't like then don't read the blog simple as that:). This blog will be about our daily adventures.. I am a mom to 2 beautiful little girls (18months and 5 months) who keep me really busy, we do a lot of things and really enjoy it. I like getting them involved in things and bringing out there personalities. so follow us if you want and enjoy the CRAZY LIFE WE LEAD!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment